Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Fun Videos

Hi Lakeshore,
Today is my youngest son's birthday and I know several of you are celebrating at home during this time away and I can't give you a birthday stamp and sing you the birthday song.  So, I thought I'd post some fun videos for you to enjoy whenever you have your birthday!  Happy Birthday Jazz version.

I learned about this quartet through my friend Mrs. Mosher.  She sent me a link to MozART.  The quartet has three types of string instruments in it:  two violins, a viola and a cello.  They play all kinds of music and make me laugh.  This video shows the men in casts-  they are pretending to be injured, yet are still able to play.  MozART: Playing while "injured".

This video features the famous piece by Vivaldi called the Four Seasons.  They insert a whole bunch of other songs into the mix.  See if you can hear Summertime, La Bamba, Jingle Bells and White Christmas!  Click here.  I hope you enjoy this group.  The concert halls that they play in are beautiful too.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment